Happy New Year friends & family! We rang in 2009 among the beautiful Rocky Mountains as we were in Estes Park on New Year's Eve and Fort Collins, Colorado New Year's Day. We enjoyed a wonderful mini vacation at Mom & Dad's house in Ft. Collins and are now struggling to get back into our Omaha groove! :) So instead of making a New Year's Resolution List, I decided to make a list of 5 New Things I would like to do for 2009.
Get away for a weekend w/Bart....without Zoe!
Do some very part time subbing here and there
Learn how to sew (I'm told fixing buttons doesn't count)
Try new recipes
Be a better wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend.
We spent new years a few miles down the road in Evergreen, CO. I was so sad I didn't get to see you guys over Christmas. It went so fast. We had every intention of going to the wedding and on Sunday I was like, "Oh crap, the wedding was yesterday." I was super disppointed!
1 comment:
We spent new years a few miles down the road in Evergreen, CO. I was so sad I didn't get to see you guys over Christmas. It went so fast. We had every intention of going to the wedding and on Sunday I was like, "Oh crap, the wedding was yesterday." I was super disppointed!
Post a Comment