Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mr. Max at 3 months

Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm Max, but often answer to Nax, brudder, lil dude, and baby boy. I'm a pretty laid back kid, and that makes Mom & Dad really happy. I really only cry when I'm hungry or tired, but even then, I don't like to make too much of a scene. I have a big sister Zoe, who is pretty cool most of the time. She makes me watch her dance and look at her princess dolls- I'm glad Dad comes home and plays guy stuff with me to make up for all that girl junk. I hand out "free" smiles on a daily basis, but really I am getting something in return- the ladies ooh and aah over me every time! :) Most people say I look like my Mommy and her side of the family, but Mommy says I got my Daddy's good looks.

No comments: