Our first home, we have loved living in our house and will miss you 15942 Arbor Circle.
I hope someone else enjoys my flowers like I did.
Zoe was 5 months old when we moved into our house, and now Max is 7 months old when we moved out. For the most part, they don't really know what is going on. Zoe just says these 2 phrases when referring to our move: "We're moving to the mountains!" or "We are moving in with MeMa & Grandpa's!" (both said on the top of her lungs!)
Bart & I would be filthy rich if we got paid for the long, hard working hours we spent "fixing" up our house. I really don't want to see a paint brush, saw dust, or cleaning supplies for a very long time! :)
Speaking of filth, every week for the last month we've had soooo much trash.
Are we really selling our house?!?! Crazy!
Our first trip to our new destination involved this lovely vehicle accessory.
No comments:
Post a Comment