Thursday, March 24, 2011

Camden 8 Months

Once again, I got to have a little photo shoot of one of my adorable nephews (I'm so lucky to have all of these adorable kiddos on both sides of the family)!  Camden is special to our family because right now, he's the only one that carries the Kunnemann name.   I had so much fun taking pics of Camden; he was really hammin' it up for the camera.  I've been trying to learn some new techniques both on my camera and natural lighting angles for poses.  Practice makes perfect right! Well, at least it helps!  So overall, I think Camden favors his Mommy Kim, but when I was uploading the pics/editing, I kept seeing my brother Seth looking right at me.  It was weird!  So here's the adorable CamBam:

Farm boy:  plaid shirt is a requirement!







Love those cheeks!






Told you he's got of lot of his mom's good looks! :)




Silly boy!

No comments: