I have to give credit to Zoe's school she attends for having super fun, family night events. A couple weeks ago we went to their annual sock hop. I felt so bad, when I remembered when the sock hop was, it was literally 2 hours before the event. So we had to scramble last minute to come up with a costume for Zoe. I had good intentions…:)
I had Max dress up too b/c well, how easy are the boys' costumes?!?!
Jude was just the tag along! :)
Love this pic of the 3.
(Max is showing off his tatt)
these are from my phone (Zoe & Max's first cake walk. They didn't know what to do which is to be expected, but I had to laugh when Bart asked me what a cake walk was. What?!?!) :)
*clearly my kids need to get a hula hoop! :) so funny.
Watching the hula hoop contest. The next day following the Sock Hop, Zoe informed me that she really needed to start practicing for next year's hula hoop contest if she was going to win! :)












No comments:
Post a Comment