Tuesday, December 16, 2014

kiddo birthdays

From August-December:  A quick update on our kiddos' birthdays! 

August:  Jude is 2 and easy to please!  
We actually had a little shared party in Omaha with his fellow July/August birthday buddies, but we couldn't not have his own cake for his bday.  


Love this sweet boy!

Jude is 2!


Max's birtrhday is actually beginning of November, but we decided to have a little costume/Halloween bday party.  This was his first "friend" party where he had some buddies over to dress up in their costumes and celebrate.  He LOVED it!  


I'm not joking when I say, Max had THREE costume changes throughout his party.  I would randomly wonder where he had gone, and then he would appear in a new costume.  I wish I would have gotten a pic of him in each one.  He got his use out of all our boy dress up clothes/costumes.  

I did some super last minute and super cheesy decor/food.  Kids don't care.  






Happy 5th birthday Max attack!  We sure love you & the smiles you bring us!


December:  Our sweetie is 7!  WHAT?!?!  

You must start the birthday off right!  




We are going to have a big party in the summer b/c Zoe has always wanted an outdoor bday party.  Having a birthday in December doesn't give you a whole lot of options for that.  So she had a couple friends from school come over to enjoy going to the nail salon, pizza & then ice cream sundaes for dessert.  It was my kind of party!  So easy & stress free.  And the best part was that it was exactly what Zoe wanted! :)


We asked Zoe where she wanted to go for her birthday supper & she picked Old Chicago!  Good choice!! Our favorite!  





No comments: