Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter from the McCoys!

Max's 1st Easter

Zoe's Easter Dress & Hat




My attempt at coordinated outfits, but not over doing it

Ready for church

Easter Family Photo


Yep, I match Max, and I'm proud of it!

Another family picture

The Wrinkle Family, Landon, Anny & Adelayna

Matching Cousins: Hudson & Max (that wasn't even planned)

Bart's Parents: Tracy & John

Max & Aunt Heidi

Ahma

Brooke playing with the bubbles


Zoe LOVES bubbles- what a beautiful day to do it!


Handsome Bart



Mommy & Zoe


Cousins Ade: Her 1st Easter as well
So bright and sunny out

It was a beautiful day in Omaha, NE to celebrate the risen life of our Lord and Savior! We started the day by worshipping at church. Daddy played in the band, so it was fun to hear him while we sang praise to the Lord. For lunch/the afternoon, we spent it with the McCoy Family at John & Tracy's house here in Omaha. We had a fun time and was thankful to enjoy most of it outside in the sunshine.
Top 10 Things of Easter 2010:
10. I had an excuse to buy new clothes for Easter. Well, actually, if you know me, both Zoe & Max's outfits were from last year's clearance rack, but I got to get myself a new dress!
9. My baby boy got to celebrate his first Easter!
8. My candy bowl was filled with Easter candy all week long- guilt free!
7. We spent the day with family.
6. A good dose of Vitamin D was given! Praise the Lord for Sunshine!
5. The food was awesome! I love it when every one's cooking talents are combined!
4. After a few weeks of reading the Easter story for story time, Zoe would wave her arms pretending there were palm leaves in it and say, "Hosanna, Hosanna!" at the top of her lungs.
3. Bart told me I looked pretty in my dress- what wife doesn't like to hear that! :) haha!
2. I am able to celebrate Easter for what it truly is.
1. Bart's brother Lee and his wife Heidi announced with joyous tears that they are expecting their first baby October 2!! Praise the Lord for Life! We couldn't be more thrilled for them!

No comments: