Max did it. He accomplished the rolling over milestone. He actually has been basically rolling over since 4 months, but just a few days after he turned 5 months he officially rolled over. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but everything new Max does is still exciting to us. It was sort of funny: When I was praising Max for rolling over and cheering him on to do it again so I could take a picture of him, in my peripheral vision I can see this little body rolling all over the floor in a very exaggerated form. I realized it was Zoe, wanting me to praise her as well for rolling over...as a 2 year old! So of course I said, "Wow, Zoe can roll over too Max, and she is super fast at it!" And that's all she needed to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment