Zoe always cracks me up with her little 2 year old comments/questions/expressions throughout the day. Here are the latest favorites:
- While I was trying to get Max to stop crying Zoe came up to me and asked, "What's Max's deal Mom?!"
- After hearing Bart call me this, Zoe has often referred to me as "Babe". She will randomly come up to me and say, "What ya doing babe?!" or "What's wrong babe?"
- I went grocery shopping kid free and when I returned she said, "I'm glad you're back Mama!"- melted my heart
- In the morning when I'm getting the kids dressed she asks for both her and Max, "What are we going to pick out to wear today?"
- When I found her in room playing instead of napping, she said: "Mommy is not berry (very) happy with Zoe!"
- "Wanna hold you Mommy?" - she's asking for me to hold her- she gets her pronouns mixed up!
- As we were driving away from Bart's office where she got to color with markers with one of Bart's co-workers she said, "My wish came true Mommy!" Me, not having a clue where she even heard that phrase and how she knows what it means replied, "What was your wish Zoe?" Her response: "I colored with markers Mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment