I could work ALL day and ALL night long no matter how tired I am on a project in order to get it finished right away while Bart doesn't mind to do projects over a longer time period.I need to realize, aka not freak out, that people don't work the same way, and it's OK because it will get done regardless of the time period.- I do have a pretty amazing talent- I can play the harmonica and change diapers at the same time. I "discovered" this talent while being incredibly frustrated with Max's current stage of: will NOT hold still AT ALL to put his diaper on. I saw a toy harmonica on the floor next to us, so I grabbed it and played. Max is truly amazed by his mama's skills, and I continue to "play" it every diaper change.
- I have an addiction. I seem to love holiday decor items a little too much. When the movers were bringing in our labeled boxes, I just kept reading: X-mas decor, X-mas Decor, Fall Decor, Valentine Decor, X-mas decor. This is a problem, and I have banned myself from buying any more holiday decor,
unless it's 90% off like I usually buy it. - I use odd phrases while talking to myself around the house or in the car. I realized they were odd when I heard my 2.5 year old daughter using my same phrases. "Oh stink-a-doodle!" or "Max is a silly willy nilly." Why on earth would those words even come out of my mouth, and how did they even get into my mind in the 1st place?!?
- I can drive through the Wendy's drive through with a U-Haul trailer and not take anything out or curb check. Apparently I learned this from the time I almost gave my Dad a heart attack when I incorrectly pulled something with a tractor and the chain snapped in half. Whoops at the time, but at least I learned from it! :)
Friday, October 8, 2010
Digging "Deep"
5 Things I've learned about myself in just 1 week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment