We've had a busy summer, so busy, I feel sooooo behind in my blogging.
What we did:
Enjoyed the wonderful Chase County Fair 2011- I got my 4 favorite items in to complete my fair experience: snow cones, funnel cake, fresh lemonade, and bingo. Those are musts when arriving at the fair. Zoe got her first carnival ride experience, and I can tell that this will be the first of many years to come! She LOVED it!
We enjoyed a surprise visit from Bart's mom, Tracy-"Ahma," and got to do some super fun things including celebrate both Bart & my birthdays. We went to a super cool Mexican restaurant in Golden, took a drive down "memory lane" and saw 2 of the houses that Bart was a little tyke in, and enjoyed catching up.
We also got a suprise visit from my Dad this past weekend as he was in the area and stopped to stay over with us. He also took us out to a famous Fried Chicken (my absolute favorite dinner) in Castle Rock called the Castle Cafe for our birthdays, and once again, we got spoiled by a fun dinner out. I'm mad at myself for leaving my camera behind, but oh well. The memories are great!
And now, I'm finishing out my packing list and preparing for a Labor Day weekend in Custer, SD for the annual Ryan Family Reunion (Bart's mom's family). Zoe's been counting down the days!
To make it easier on myself, I just uploaded a million pictures on facebook and decided to share them on here through the fb links.
What we did:
Enjoyed the wonderful Chase County Fair 2011- I got my 4 favorite items in to complete my fair experience: snow cones, funnel cake, fresh lemonade, and bingo. Those are musts when arriving at the fair. Zoe got her first carnival ride experience, and I can tell that this will be the first of many years to come! She LOVED it!
We enjoyed a surprise visit from Bart's mom, Tracy-"Ahma," and got to do some super fun things including celebrate both Bart & my birthdays. We went to a super cool Mexican restaurant in Golden, took a drive down "memory lane" and saw 2 of the houses that Bart was a little tyke in, and enjoyed catching up.
We also got a suprise visit from my Dad this past weekend as he was in the area and stopped to stay over with us. He also took us out to a famous Fried Chicken (my absolute favorite dinner) in Castle Rock called the Castle Cafe for our birthdays, and once again, we got spoiled by a fun dinner out. I'm mad at myself for leaving my camera behind, but oh well. The memories are great!
And now, I'm finishing out my packing list and preparing for a Labor Day weekend in Custer, SD for the annual Ryan Family Reunion (Bart's mom's family). Zoe's been counting down the days!
To make it easier on myself, I just uploaded a million pictures on facebook and decided to share them on here through the fb links.
Album 1: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150299530784026.363331.621104025&l=4802c2b6cf&type=1
Album 2:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150299588864026.363346.621104025&l=fcbab27940&type=1
p.s. can you believe this is my last year of my roaring 20s!!!! i better make the most of it! :)
p.s. can you believe this is my last year of my roaring 20s!!!! i better make the most of it! :)



1 comment:
happy birthday to the most gorgeous couple, seriously!!! 29 looks good on your camie:)
...ps, castle cafe a favorite of ours. sooooo good, we just went to this sunday for a special treat:)
Post a Comment