The week we got out Easter Decor to decorate the house, we came across the coveted plastic, pastel Easter Eggs. Right away Zoe asked if we could have an Easter Egg Hunt, and I first told her we had to wait till Easter weekend to do that. But then a great idea schemed into my head, and I thought....Easter Egg Hunt equals entertained kids running off some excess energy. So for a good week and a half before Easter, we had an Easter Egg Hunt almost daily. Zoe never tired of it, but as the hunts came close to a week long, Max was ready for something more. They both asked me every time where the candy was, so to keep them going, I would fill just a handful of eggs with little fruit snacks. I hope this strategy works next year! :)
And no, I didn't make them wear the bunny ears. They are pretty cute little bunnies though!
Zoe on Easter Morning
The highlight of our Easter weekend was having Bart's parents, aka Ahma & Papa, come and visit us for the weekend. The kiddos were so excited to have them come that they asked me the whole week before their arrival if they were coming today. We also enjoyed a fun day with a quick drive up to the mountains, but I forgot my camera at home. So bummed.
Wish I would have noticed taht Max's hat wasn't on correctly for these pics. Oh well! :)
Looking good!
Easter Dinner
Last Easter Egg Hunt for the season :)
I love tulips!
2 comments:
LOVE the week long easter egg hunts! great idea mama!
I don't think your baby bump could get any cuter! and I LOOOOVE that Zoe's hair stays curled so well. Noelle's falls instantly.
Post a Comment