Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You're Invited To A:

That's right, a pie party!

What to bring:  A big appetite because your favorite pie, along with everyone else's favorite, has already been made!

 Bart's Aunts, Carol & Beverly, the hostess & pie master of the party
Aunt Jo Ellen, another contributor to the yummy goodness of the party

Bart's Cousin, Keeli & her girls, Anya & Alyssa w/Zoe
Only the beginning of the many hungry party attendees enjoying the delicious pies

Cuties, Amber & Alyssa- they've grown up sooo much since we last saw them.

Who's this guy?!? Cousins, Chad & Bart

Max's first meeting with Anya- both Zoe & Max loved Anya
Two thumbs up from Zoe!

Aylssa & Zoe had a tons of fun playing outside- what a beautiful day it was!
Soooo good to see Kelly & Keeli again- what sweet gals!


Bart's uncles, Steve & Ted relaxing
So this makes the first pie party we've ever attended, and I sure hope I get invited to next year's!  We had a blast, and I've never seen so many pies in my life.  The pics don't accurately display how many pies were made.  Bart's aunts spent long hours making the pies, and I know everyone sure enjoyed it.  Bart & I felt so loved to be invited to the party and were amazed by how many people obviously love Steve & Beverly!  So many people were there enjoying yummy pies, oh, and did I mention that each person there had their favorite pie made per request?!?!  Unbelievable!  We were also thrilled to see and spend time with so many family members on the Ryan side that we haven't seen in awhile.  Max got to meet a few relatives for the first time.  Thanks Beverly & Steve for the awesome party, and thanks Aunt Carol & Aunt Jo Ellen for the hard work in making the pies as well! 

No comments: