Friday, February 25, 2011

Max's Grand Debut

So Max finally decided to share a little secret he's been keeping for quite some time:


I know you're all amazed, he is finally walking at a very young 15 months!  What can I say, our family is very talented in that way.  He does have his sister beat though by 1.5 months, so there is hope! :)  So who were the lucky ones that saw him take his first steps....NOT his parents!  Aunt Cailyn & Uncle Paul, along with Zoe, were the first ones to witness it!  Meanwhile we were stuck in the airport waiting for the next flight b/c we missed ours...by 2 minutes.  (We spent too much time at Playa Del Carmen!  Whoops!).  I also have to credit Uncle Paul and his training sessions w/Max as to why Max finally took off on his own.  Thanks Paul!  Or was Aunt Cailyn bribing him with pop?   That could quite possibly be true too!  Either way, we now have a walker, well about 1/2 of the time.  And p.s.  Sorry the video footage is so shaky; I was trying to figure out the camera settings. 

Oh, and Max has learned 1 more thing this week!  Boy oh boy is my heart beaming with pride! 

Well, Max sure is proud anyway! 

1 comment:

jdphelan said...

yay max!

camie, please come decorate my house. seriously, you should video or take pictures of and post every room in your house, i would LOVE to see it. Zoey's room is TO DIE FOR! I love it!