Wednesday, October 12, 2011

zoë's halloween timeline


This actually makes me a bit sappy.  Couple Lots of things:
  1. I can't believe how much Zoë has grown & changed over 4 years. Tear.
  2. I might go a lil' overboard with the Halloween apparel.  Oh dear.
  3. I was HUGE when I was preggo w/Zoë.  I still had TWO months left to go in that picture. 
  4. I feel like I need to clarify who I was in that pic, I'm supposed to be Nicole Richie, who was pregnant at the same time and ALWAYS wore huge sunglasses w/scarves in her hair.  My costume was more complete when Bart was standing next to me b/c he was dressed as Joel Madden, Nicole Richie's bf.  Lame costume I know.  Not many options when one's belly is that huge. 
  5. That's my beautiful friend Rach, who was Kat Von D.  Awesome costume. 
What are you going to be this year for Halloween?  I'm still racking my brain!?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

i was JUST talking about zoe's "first" halloween TODAY. weird. and i said, "camie was like 2 weeks from having the baby or something." i was talking about the time when you, rachael, i took those pictures at my house when we were touching your belly. and now that i think about it (and read your blog), you were NOT that close to having her! you couldn't even sit for very long...you seemed so uncomfortable...while still remaining incredibly cute! and i'm not just saying that!!! it's actually true with you. you are always cute all the way through!