Max,
You are 2. TWO!! I still think of you as a baby, but you're not at all. You're showing me every day, how much of a big boy you are. You love to snuggle. With us, with your blanket, or anything that is soft and hugable. You still love your paci and go to great lengths to get it, from climbing tall stools to get on top of the counters to throwing the biggest fit. Cars, trucks, and trains are your thing. All day long. You love your sister as much as you fight with her. A LOT. But at the end of the day, you never go to bed without giving her a hug and kiss. You call her "Soey". You tell us often 'luff you mama & dadda'. Every single time you say it, my heart melts. If I call you any pet name, you correct me and say, "No, I Max!" Your hero is Daddy; he's mine too. Music is your love. You sing, hum, dance, ask to be sung to, play on any instrument you come across, and memorize song tunes in a snap. This makes both your Daddy & I beam. Truly on the day your turned 2, you started putting more words together to make complete sentences. Elmo & Thomas the Tank Engine are your current TV friends. You have decided to be a picky eater and make meal time difficult, but are often found sneaking into the pantry for a snack. My favorite request from you is when you say, "I wanna hold you Mama." (wanting me to hold you). You are sooo skinny but sooooo heavy to carry. How is that possible? You look a lot like our Daddy, only blond. When I found out we were having a boy, I was so nervous on how I was going to raise a boy the right way. I had no reason to worry. Your Daddy does such a good job, and I've so enjoyed the boy things/noises/messes all around our house. Max, you are a treasure to us. I'm so blessed to have you, my son, in my life, heart, and little world. Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet baby boy. I love you to the moon!
Love,
Mama



























1 comment:
happy 2nd, MAX!!
Post a Comment