Season's Greetings from our "end" to yours!
Alright, so things are almost packed up (takes a lot of effort to pack up a family for 7 days!), Christmas goodies are made (and some are already eaten), presents are wrapped (except Nora's due to Max's curiousity to open it TWO times after Mommy re wrapped it 2 times!), and the kids (along with Bart & I) can hardly wait to go see the McCoy Family first and the on to the Kunnemann side next. Zoe has been listing off the things she needs to tell Ahma (she is really good at riding her bike) and Nora (I helped Mommy pick out your Christmas present, but was hoping I could play with it too), and Max has been talking about Grandpa and his trucks. So all I need is a giant fountain diet mt. dew, a good Christmas CD, and then we are on our way! Merry Christmas to the rest of you out there! Enjoy your families, food, and festivities!

1 comment:
a giant fountain diet mt. dew.
a good pop completes any road trip! mmm. mmm. mmmmm..
your picture reminds of this book (It's Christmas, David!)...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=christmas+david+book&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=yhCYAdqWVavcLM:&imgrefurl=http://learningwithmrsparker.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-christmas-david.html&docid=jEP9M5oukGN6PM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_de1CIlClFQ4/TOimk_LYSaI/AAAAAAAAANg/aDckR3jXc2c/s1600/039.JPG&w=1600&h=1200&ei=Auf4ToCtLIjY2AW8rcWTAg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=699&sig=107426693736545569519&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=185&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0&tx=90&ty=70&biw=1243&bih=601
Post a Comment