Monday, April 22, 2013

easter 2013


Celebrating Easter



Since we were going to be out of town for Easter, we did the kiddos' Easter baskets the morning we left.  Its hard to think of simple Easter basket gift ideas.  I don't want to overload them with candy & gifts so they lose the reason for celebrating Easter in the first place.  This year we did hooded blankets (thanks Target) & a book with just a few candies.  It was a hit! :)


the sweeties

Like father, like son





beautiful sunset on our drive back to Nebraska
Its fun taking your kids to the annual town Easter Egg hunt that you went to as a little tyke.  



Jude was so excited, he fell asleep

LOVE seeing sweet baby Jaela
Cousin buds- 6 months apart


as much as I LOVE babies, esp. the newborn- bitty stage....I am very content with our family of 5 right now.  

Easter Dressed (zoe's hat is on backwards) :)

silly girl




the bros



Mom & the sisters

Jude's first Easter


Great Grandpa & GG admiring sweet baby Jaela in her Easter Dress


so cute!

more pics click here:



No comments: