
kid table



Ma & Pa

Bart & Court

Because we're odd


The fan

So thankful God gave me a little girl. I love my boys, but I love to have some sweetness among the wild things. :)

So thankful for who Max is becoming. He has surprised us by becoming so laid back and gentle and made us proud of how well he's doing in kindergarten.

And my little Ollie. Every time I rock and nurse him to sleep, I am overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude over being his mamma. He's precious.


Jude & Jaela have a special bond that I've never seen develop so early. The are truly little buddies. And are equally wild and crazy. I can only imagine what the future will be like with these two!


When your kid takes a group pic….everyone is blurry or not ready. Oh well. :)

But of course I am thankful for these amazing women in my life.

Bart seriously made the best turkey I've ever had. He's awesome.




Ollie & Johnny's first Thanksgiving!



Auntie Court






I'm so thankful for the way way Jude makes me laugh everyday. He is sooo funny and turns a gray day into a sunny one with one little grin. (now to work on that mischievous side) ;) :)


cell pics
My family took turns wearing Ollie's Halloween Hat. It made for some good laughs. And you know you want one. It really is flattering for all.
The living room turned into a poker room.
Mr. Dapper
Then we had some more fun over Thanksgiving Weekend :)
Because one shot couldn't capture all his sweetness. His hands!
We went to Fort Collins for a quick over night trip to spend some more time with the fam. This was Jude within 10 minutes of the drive. Out.
Grandpa reading to the boys
A little ladies shopping trip. Zoe felt pretty special getting to go with the big girls! :)
The McCoy Girls: Zoe, Manny, Mommy
Back at home.
The kids brought me this. Clearly my love for food & table placement labels is rubbing off on my kids. I kinda love it.
I just think this is funny. Our kids in front of the giant Coors Light poster. :)
We've done enough coooking/dishes/etc. Lets go out & make someone else do the work!
Ma & Pa
Cousin kid table
Everyone but Bart the photo taker. I can't imagine what kind of table we'd need if Christel & Seth's families would have been there. We already took over a good part of the restaurant.
I have a lot to be thankful for. I try to never go a day without listing something to be thankful for.
Lord, thank you for being so gracious and good to us.






















No comments:
Post a Comment