Friday, February 5, 2016

october 2015


Fall is so beautiful, and is becoming a favorite season of mine.  I never thought I'd say that b/c I LOVE summer.  But seriously, so much to love about fall.  











We took a quick trip to Omaha to visit our family there.  
Our trip to Vala's- Better than Disney…just saying 
Ollie's first pumpkin patch.  Our cute lil' pumpkin!
Kids were so excited and truly had a blast that day!  

Ollie & his Aunties, Anny & Courtney


So stinkin' cute! 

Cutie Pie Cousin Mia
Ollie peeking over Aunt Court's shoulder

Uncle Bart/Daddy is so fun! :)
So glad we got to have some of our family there with us! 
Naptime on the go for Ollie
Cousins!!


The cute Wrinkle Girlies
Jude Dude

My sweet Zoe.  
Zoe's first pumpkin patch trip:  Lil' Pumpkin Zoe

our family has grown since we were there last!

What a great day!
A beautiful Nebraska Sunset- I'm proud to be from this State






No comments: