Friday, March 18, 2016

Christmas prep & play 2015

I will now post 1 millions pics.  Because I LOVE Christmas & I get picture happy during this time.  My kids can now look back and know what they did for EVERY second of the Christmas season.  Because you know, that's important to know.  :) ;) 

Our friend gave Zoe this awesome Gingerbread A Frame house for her birthday.  She got it at Trader Joes and it was sooo cool.  I should have taken a pic of it the day the kids did it, but that never happens.  Instead, this is like 3 weeks after. :)  

Most of the frosting had come off (or was picked off by little fingers) at this point, but you get the idea.  

God Bless the people out there that have the time to create, document and share these things on Pinterest world.  I for one don't have the time to do that, but I'm sooo thankful someone does. These little CHristmas villages were just printouts that the kids cut out and colored, then they folded so you could set them up into your own village.  I would have LOVED this as a kid.  Ok, I LOVED it now! :)

My Grandma K's tree giving it's special glow.  Miss her so.

Christmas trimmings around the house.  I just wanted to use that word.  
Trimmings.  Sounds nicer than decor! 



I LOVE the look of Garland on stair rails, but I wanted to be simple this year.  So red ribbon from WalMart it was.  





I spy Mr. Max

And Jude Dude 


I don't know if this kid has Christmas Spirit, but he certainly has spirit!







Our house welcomed a new elf this year.  And not just any elf.  A GIRL elf.  The kids named her Angel.  And Zoe was THRILLED that another "girl" was in the house.  Why else do you think Angel came!?!? ;)  


Mom gave me some of her old Christmas Dishes.  This made my heart leap.  



I have a few of these Willow Angels, and each one holds so much meaning to me.  This one here was given to me after I had a miscarriage in Spring 2014.  

And the couple was given for our wedding.

And the Maternity one was given to me when I was pregnant with Zoe.  The book one was given to me when I graduated college.  All of these moments are at the top of my favorite moments in life.  



And a few pics of outside a little too late- when my greenery had turned brown.  


Elf shenanigans  

Zoe made this little necklace for Angel.  

Zoe & Jude in xmas jammies toasting their bums on the heater.  Totally brings back my childhood memories.  We used to fight over who could sit on the heater vents.  

Bart's childhood ornament.  My favorite one.

Because when you have a pretty backdrop such as a Christmas tree, it calls for 1000 pics.  And maybe a few more. 








When I try to pose my kids, I can't get this good of pics.  Much better when I can sneak up on special moments.  Many times I get caught, but they seemed to be used to it.  










Hello cutie.



The bros.

The crazy.






I told you a thousand pics happen in front of the tree.  


Even when the kids aren't wearing cute Christmasy clothes.  I still snap away.  I can't help it.  


This is so Max.  Sweet, Calm & Gentle.  (never thought I'd say that when he was 2-3) :)



And this is so Jude right now.  Jumping in to photo bomb and always with a mischievous smile.  




Christmas Jammies












Mops Christmas Ladies night out for my table.

Because he's so handsome.
Young mamas of our church enjoying a Christmas jammie jam! :)
Christmas parties to go to!



Unwrapping Christmas ornaments.
Zoe & Max ready for their school parties







cell phone:

Some Xmas shopping with my little 2 boys

Ready to go pick out a tree for Christmas!


 


Always fun with him! :)

Thank you all for the Christmas cards!  Truly a favorite in my world.
Enjoying the Polar Express with Aunt JoEllen
Simple Christmas Crafts.  How I like things.  Sharpies & clay ornaments.
We had a lot of beautiful snow falls this winter.  
Max & Jude at Max's school holiday party.  

Running errants with my boys.
Pre Naptime snuggles
We love to drive around and look at all the pretty Christmas lights in the neighborhoods.  We love it even more when we come upon those little treats!!  
Dancing & spinning to Christmas music
The boys' room had red Christmas lights.  Loved the glow on their faces at night.

MOPS Christmas party fun
Back from a date night and kid duty was already calling our names.
Zoe made Angel a beautiful skirt.

A day date with my Zoe girl doing things only girls like.  Shopping, dessert, and all that jazz.
A familly date- and Zoe and I matchy matchy


No comments: