Wednesday, March 30, 2016

zoe is EIGHT!

Zoe turned 8.   I'm a bit emotional about it.  After all, she's my firstborn and only girl.  Those are both very special tittles in my book, and I hate to see her grow up so fast.  Zoe is truly the sweetest thing on earth.  Her heart is gold and her personality is awesome.  Sometimes I joke, "When I grow up, I want to be like Zoe". How I love her so.
8 things about Zoe:
1. She LOVES to read.
2. She's the most inquisitive person I know (well, besides her Dad).
3.  She loves to create (crafts, dress designs, bug homes, play houses, etc.).
4.  She is the BEST big sister, and that is no easy task with 3 wild brothers behind her. :)
5. She is always learning.
6. She loves nature.
7.  She giggles a lot.
8. She loves Jesus wholeheartedly.



The day before Zoe's birthday we let her open some gifts up b/c we had family coming in town and I had some special things for her that I wanted to be able to give her before things got wild and crazy! :)

My Grandma Kunnemann gave me this little figurine when I turned 8.  I LOVED it and wanted to give it to Zoe for her 8th.  She loved it!!



Zoe requested a rainbow birthday party and wanted to make sure our Elf, Jolly, was invited.  He showed up, birthday suit and all! :)

This is the first party where Zoe invited her whole class of girls.  After this party, I was thankful that I have more boys than girls.  The squeals, high pitched screaming and drama was A LOT.  And it didn't even turn into negative drama, it was just a lot of sass!  Zoe had a good time, but she said after the party, "Next year, I think I just want a few friends over."  Good idea! :)


Family Celebration:
On Zoe's actual birthday, we were so happy to have the Adam McCoy family in town.  They were so fun to celebrate with, and it was such a great time!  I know Zoe was on cloud nine.

Last night as a 7 year old


So much more fun to have cousins to celebrate with!

So glad Adam & Kari & crew visited and celebrated Zoe's birthday with us

Zoe & Lola

McCoy Cousins

Birthday Girl & Mama on our way to the Museum


8 years old and so grown up




At the Denver Museum 

Zoe wanted to eat at On the Border, so a Fiesta is what we had!



Happy Birthday to my little sweetie.  You are the apple of my eye.

No comments: