Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Ella

I've been very blessed with the old friends I've been able to reconnect with since we've moved to Colorado.  I was thrilled to get a message back in October from a good high school girlfriend that said she lived in Parker & wanted to meet for lunch.   Since that lunch date (well, actually it was a cupcake date), we've been able to get together here and there and have had so much fun.  I've loved reconnecting with Meredith and was so thrilled when their first child, Ella, was born a few weeks ago.  Ella is not only beautiful, but she is the best natured baby I've ever been around.  It was so fun to capture Meredith's little princess.  She slept the entire time- outfit changes and all!  Looking forward to watching Ella grow up and spending more time with Meredith and her family.  Love them!

Isabella (Ella) Ann


Wondering what she's dreaming of....




Big "Brother" Brody




And just for fun, Big "Sister" Kensie & Ella



The Lovely Mamma, Mere

Thanks Mere for the photo fun!

No comments: