Thursday, June 30, 2011

dates rock

How did I get so lucky?




So here's some pics from a recent date.  We used a Groupon to dine at a Mexican Restaurant downtown Denver.  (We graded it a B- good food, decent service, "interesting" people in the area). I love Groupon- makes dates much more affordable and fun for young families!  I grabbed a few pics to mark our special moment.  I also want to document these so my kids know that I do know how to comb my hair, put make up on, and put on a dress!  During the week, they don't get to see a lot of that! :) Anyways, back to the date, a lot of times we just do dinner instead of dinner and a movie because we spend so much time just talking, noise/kid/mess free, and eating that we'd never have time for a movie.  And nothing is better than eating outside in perfect summer weather, eating 30 baskets of free chips & salsa, and drinking a million cherry cokes.  I love our dates.  I love my husband! 

No comments: