Last weekend we went to a barn dance and had a grand ol' time!
It was located at someones beautiful ranch south of Castle Rock. This place is what Bart & I would like to call "home" someday! :)
Our fam in our cowboy getup- well, sort of
They served chili and the best desserts ever, no joke. I had 4, and I'm not pregnant or nursing. I better not make that a habit! :)
There was a real square dance caller there, and some of the couples were really getting "down" out on the floor. I was truly impressed.
And here's the beautiful lady, Celine, who invited us (sweet baby #3 is on the way!) to her church's barn dance party.
I appreciated this guy's ho down spirit!
Some boys watching the mechanical bull riders.
We have a dancer on our hand. Max was bouncing to the music and clapping his hands the whole time. Pretty cute I think.
Vance & Gage checkin out the action
We took a walk around the ranch, and it seriously is beautiful.
And visited the chickens (Max's favorite)
I thought this was kind of funny, Converse Flamed Sneakers, Kenneth Cole dress shoes, and fire engine red cowgirl boots. We like to call ourselves "eclectic" or...posers. :)
This is the front of the barn where all the main activities were held. Um, this is nicer than the front of our house! Way cool.
Bart letting his true roots unveil. He had me impressed.
The pony/donkey rides for the kids
Adorable Gage
Thanks again Reimer's for letting us come along. We had a blast!










































1 comment:
thanks so much for coming! we had such a good time with you guys:) vance and i both agree that max has some pretty cute dance moves, so cute!!!
Post a Comment